What is Remote Tech Support?
Remote Tech Support, also known as "RTS", allows us to remotely view your computer screen and securely fix most computer, network, personal electronics and mobile device problems right through the Internet via remote control. In fact, it's like watching your computer fix itself.
This type of support works through desktop sharing technology. What this means is that when you call to our secure RTS, you can allow a technician to view and interact with your computer remotely via the Internet - fixing problems and setting up new technology fast.
Is it secure?
We use a 256-bit encrypted connection between your computer and the technician's computer. In this way, you have set up a unique one-to-one session that no one else can view or access during the session.
In addition, you are in control the whole time. Only you can initiate a remote support session and you can end a session by simply closing the support window on your desktop. You are always in control of your mouse’s pointer and keyboard. During your session you will see the technician using your cursor to locate and fix problems. At any time you can over-ride mouse control by simply moving your mouse.
Can you get back into my computer after my session is over?
No, not until you log in again and request service. When you contact to ConnectX, you are prompted to download a temporary desktop sharing application and supporting tools that allow us to view and interact with your computer. Once your service is complete and you close the support chat windows, the temporary application and accompanying tools are automatically deleted from your PC. We can no longer see or access your computer.
When is available?
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Are your technicians qualified to work on my equipment?
Our technicians are Computer Application Trainers, Microsoft Product Specialists, Computer Professionals, Engineers, Network Administrators or HTML Developers and very friendly.
Every technician is pre-qualified, has 5+ years experience in a help desk environment and completes an extensive 2-week training course on excellent service delivery and the virtual interface.
How long does an average support session last?
Remote Tech Support sessions can last anywhere from 15 to 120 minutes, depending on the type of help you need.
In some cases, a computer may need a comprehensive tune-up due to a severe case of spyware. This could take over an hour. In other situations, you may be looking for set up and training support for a new device or office software. These sessions may be as short as 30 minutes for simple problems, like locating a lost file or fixing an email problem, you can get help in as little as 15 minutes.
How can ConnectX Remote Tech Support help me?
Through our easy-to-use, Remote Tech Support service, we can:
- Locate and remove viruses, and install and configure anti-virus software.
- Stop pop-ups, remove adware/spyware, and install/configure anti-spyware software.
- Install home and small office networks (including wireless networks).
- Fix email and software problems.
- Solve problems of printer, scanner, digital camera and other peripheral device.
- Help set up and train on MP3 players (including iPods), PDAs and other mobile devices.
- Speed up your computer and increase performance; PC tune-ups
- Perform standard maintenance and Windows updates/patches
- Install, configure and train on new typical software and hardware
- Assist in data back-up processes, transferring data from one PC to another
- Set up secure wireless networks
- Fix error messages, frozen screens and much more…
Is it easy to use?
By allowing a remote technician to access your computer through the Internet they are able to perform work on your computer directly. You can simply sit back and watch. Or, you can work on something else while the technician is fixing your computer. Remote Tech Support is simple, convenient and, fast. Simply contact to ConnectX, let go of the mouse and let us help you.
Is your work guaranteed?
When you notify within 7 days of the service, we will work to remedy any issues that occurred within that 7 days period. At ConnectX, our customer's satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with the service you receive, we will work to ensure your satisfaction.
Our key components of quality service are:
- A carefully screened team of remote service technicians.
- A set of services crafted to meet all the needs of your home, mobile and small or medium office computer environment.
- A sincere desire to make all our customers very happy.
What is included in the Remote Data Backup?
ConnectX Data Backup provides your home or business with protection from data loss caused by problems including accidental deletion, theft, disaster, and drive failure. Files are securely double-encrypted before being backed up over the Internet to an offsite data center.
The service securely backs up everything in your Documents and Settings folder, including documents, photos, email and data files from applications, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.. You can select the files and folders that are critical to your home or business operation to be automatically backed up during idle time on your computer. We will back up all the selected files on your internal hard drive whether you have 5GB, 10GB or up to 500GB. Please note that the speed of the Internet service connection may limit your ability to complete a back up of more than a few dozen GB of new or changed files each day.
Minimum System Requirements
For the remote devices that you will support:
• Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 & Server 2008 (all including 64-bit); Windows 98, ME and 2000
• Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and 10.5 (Leopard)
• Broadband connectivity to the Internet (i.e., T1, cable modem, ISDN, or DSL)
For the mobile devices that you will support:
• Windows Mobile 5 & 6, 6.1, 6.5
• Symbian OS v9.0 and later (UIQ) , Symbian OS v7.0 and later (S60)
• BlackBerry OS v4.2.2 or later.
Visit Our Contact Us Page.