Google S3003LWES Nest Protect Alarm-Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector that speaks up in a friendly voice to give you an early warning when there’s smoke or CO in your home
- Split Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast burning and smoldering ﬁres and tells you where the danger is
- Get phone alerts so you know something’s wrong even when you’re away from home
- CO detector looks out for carbon monoxide and tells you where it’s located
- With App Silence, you can silence the smoke alarm with your phone in the Nest app when there’s only a little smoke
- No chirps to tell you the battery is low; Nest Protect tests its own batteries and gives you a Nightly Promise when you turn off the lights so you know everything is working
- When you walk under Nest Protect at night, Pathlight lights your way
- The Nest smoke and carbon monoxide alarm has sensors with a 10-year lifespan to help keep your family safe for up to a decade
- With Safety Check, you can test all your smoke and CO alarms with just a tap and get a full report once the test is done
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points.
- Know from anywhere: Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low. Field of View 120°
- Wireless:Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless erconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHzWireless: Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Tells you what and where: It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence: Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor: In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up: Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor: Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
Google Nest Protect Alarm-Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detector